We are glad that you are considering Samuel Fuller School for your family. You will find everything you need to apply right here.
In keeping with our Statement of Purpose, Samuel Fuller School enrolls families, not just students. The school partners with parents in both their academic and spiritual goals and works to build a supportive educational community. Samuel Fuller School considers applications for every grade of its Grammar School (K-6) and Logic and Rhetoric Schools (7-9), although most students apply for admission in grades K, 1st, and 2nd.
There are several required steps to complete an application to SFS. They include:
- Reading the required materials:
An Introduction to Classical Education by Christopher A. Perrin
SFS Parent/Student Handbook (which contains our Vision, Mission, Purpose, and Doctrinal Statements as well as our Curriculum Overview)
- Submitting the complete online application form which includes paying the $50 application fee
- Submitting a transcript (includes recent report cards, standardized testing results, disciplinary notices, etc.)
- Taking our academic placement test or Kindergarten Assessment -- There is a $35 fee for the ISEE test for students entering grades 3-8. Please make checks payable to Samuel Fuller School.
- Coming in for an interview with the Admissions Committee
Once you have submitted the online application form, you will be contacted by a member of the Admissions Committee to set up a visit to the school and to answer any questions you may have. Students and their families are welcome to visit the school at any time during the application process, and we will be glad to show you around the school and answer your questions. Please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time: