We are glad that you are considering Samuel Fuller School for your family. You will find everything you need to apply right here.
In keeping with our Statement of Purpose, Samuel Fuller School enrolls families, not just students. The school partners with parents in both their academic and spiritual goals and works to build a supportive educational community. Samuel Fuller School considers applications for every grade of its Grammar School (K-6) and Logic and Rhetoric Schools (7-9), although most students apply for admission in grades K, 1st, and 2nd.
The online Enrollment Application allows each family to express their testimony of faith in Jesus Christ as well as to share information about each child they seek to enroll. As a small school with a close community, we value getting to know each family and each student. Please be sure to fill out a separate copy of the Student Information for each child for whom you are applying and submit the Church Recommendation to a minister or leader in your church. If you are not currently attending a church, please submit a statement indicating how you intend to begin meeting this requirement. Both the Enrollment Application and the Church Recommendation form must be submitted for an applicant to be considered for enrollment.
There are several required steps to complete an application to SFS. They include:
- Step 1: Read the required materials:
An Introduction to Classical Education by Christopher A. Perrin
SFS Parent/Student Handbook (which contains our Vision, Mission, Purpose, and Doctrinal Statements as well as our Curriculum Overview)
- Step 2: Submit the complete online application form which includes paying the $50 application fee
- Step 3: Request a church recommendation from your minister or church leader using this online form or this paper copy. This recomendation is confidential, so your pastor or church leaders should send it directly to the school via either email (email@example.com) or US Postal Service (addressed Attn: Headmaster).
- Step 4: Come in for an interview with the Admissions Committee. During this time the commitee members will collect information they need to request transcripts from your child's current school.
- Step 5: Your child will take our academic placement test or Kindergarten Assessment -- There is a $35 fee for the ISEE test for students entering grades 3-12. Please make checks payable to Samuel Fuller School.
- If your application is accepted:
- Step 6: Complete the student registration form.
Once you have submitted the online application form, you will be contacted by a member of the Admissions Committee to set up a visit to the school and to answer any questions you may have. Students and their families are welcome to visit the school at any time during the application process, and we will be glad to show you around the school and answer your questions.
Please contact the school office at any time with your questions.
address: 6 Plympton Street, Middleboro, MA 02346